Postcode Innovation Trust is a grant-giving body funded entirely by players of People's Postcode Lottery that supports charities who wish to deliver innovative, impactful and engaging projects across Great Britain.
Postcode Innovation Trust will provide support and funding to charitable organisations who support the furtherance of their aims.
Postcode Innovation Trust was established to support charities working in the following areas:
- The advancement of health
- The advancement of environmental protection, improvement and sustainability
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of citizenship or community development
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- The advancement of public participation in sport
- The promotion of equality and diversity
- The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill -health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
Postcode Innovation Trust operates its own society lottery and receives all of its funding from the players of People's Postcode Lottery.