Postcode Innovation Trust was established to support charities working in the following areas:
- The advancement of health
- The advancement of environmental protection, improvement and sustainability
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of citizenship or community development
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
- The advancement of public participation in sport
- The promotion of equality and diversity
- The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill -health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
Postcode Innovation Trust operates its own society lottery and receives all of its funding from the players of People's Postcode Lottery.
Postcode Innovation Trust provides grants and loans to support social enterprises and runs the annual Postcode Dream Fund where charities can apply for up to £1.25m to work collaboratively. We are now recruiting for two Trustees to join our small friendly Board. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing grant making Trust.
The Trust is committed to ensuring that principles of equality, diversity and inclusion underpin our approach to our governance, activities, and beneficiaries. We know that equality, diversity and inclusion strengthen the work we do and lead to better outcomes for our beneficiaries, and greater societal impact. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and from all sections of the community to apply for these Trustee roles.